I saw my first Wii injury in clinic last week. She was a 40ish year old lady who got really bad shoulder tendonitis from playing too much tennis and boxing. But I gave her a shot and she felt much better.
I think Uncle Tim could have made a fortune suing this Wii company. Sorry that didn't work out. That's why Dillon is playing it so much. It's a disease. He can't help it. Beth, I'll be contacting your cousin, Todd, to see if he can step in and help us all during these financially tough times. Keep it up, Dillon. Grammy is counting on you and Dr. Marc stands at the ready to assist with the medical needs of your sacrafice!!!!
4 comments:
That's hilarious. Although probably not for that lady. Perhaps I should make Dillon cut back a bit. He believes in full-body baseball and tennis.
YOu have got to be kidding me?!
I think Uncle Tim could have made a fortune suing this Wii company. Sorry that didn't work out. That's why Dillon is playing it so much. It's a disease. He can't help it. Beth, I'll be contacting your cousin, Todd, to see if he can step in and help us all during these financially tough times. Keep it up, Dillon. Grammy is counting on you and Dr. Marc stands at the ready to assist with the medical needs of your sacrafice!!!!
Uh oh! We just bought one a few weeks ago for our kids for Christmas. Guess we'll have to closely monitor...
Post a Comment