I LOVE IT!! All my girls have worn big bows, and headbands with big flowers! I've got a website on my favorite sites that have some great ideas. I was just looking at the flowers today trying to decide how to make a big flower clip for my 2 little girls. My 7 yr old wore a sunflower outfit with her 1st birthday pictures, and I made a huge sunflower headband. It was so cute. Mary is such a cutie!!
That smile is killer. SO cute. And I love the flower. I always wanted a big flower headband for Paige, but she was born with so much hair... we had to go straight to pigtails. :) I love both the baby and the flower.
I think there is nothing cuter than a baby girl with an enormous flower on her head. It is all the rage down here and is as cute as can be. Bring on the gigantic flowers!
calvin says "that is not a good flower! i don't think it is good enough!" he said it before i even asked him, but the smile and button nose are too cute!
12 comments:
I LOVE IT!! All my girls have worn big bows, and headbands with big flowers! I've got a website on my favorite sites that have some great ideas. I was just looking at the flowers today trying to decide how to make a big flower clip for my 2 little girls. My 7 yr old wore a sunflower outfit with her 1st birthday pictures, and I made a huge sunflower headband. It was so cute. Mary is such a cutie!!
Both are cute, especially Mary's smile.
That smile is killer. SO cute. And I love the flower. I always wanted a big flower headband for Paige, but she was born with so much hair... we had to go straight to pigtails. :) I love both the baby and the flower.
I think both are adorable.
I think her head bow goes fabulously with her adorable smile. So Cute!
I think there is nothing cuter than a baby girl with an enormous flower on her head. It is all the rage down here and is as cute as can be. Bring on the gigantic flowers!
Hmm. I have to disagree with the group. LOVE the baby, not a fan of the giant flower on her head. Maybe if the flower was a little smaller?
calvin says "that is not a good flower! i don't think it is good enough!" he said it before i even asked him, but the smile and button nose are too cute!
Defintely cute!!
Cute, cute, cute!
I can't believe how grown up she is!
PRECIOUS! Don't change a thing, on either.
Totally, totally, totally cute!
Post a Comment