Sunday, October 5, 2008

58 Days


The wrist band that she got at the Great Wolf Lodge finally came off after 58 days. She said it started to itch. Apparently she was worried that if she took it off she wouldn't remember all the fun she had there.

On an unrelated note the other day in the car Ella was singing a song (which she frequently does). While I couldn't understand the words I recognized the tune as the theme from Indiana Jones. I had her sing louder so I could hear and these are the lyrics:

Indiana mate Jones
Indiana, he's the greatest Jones
Indiana mate Jones
He's a hero, he's a hero, he's a hero...

The cadence may not be right and I not sure where the "mate" came from but pop culture has taught me that if your cute and blonde those kinds of details don't matter.

2 comments:

elliotts said...

It's nice to see we are on the top of your friends list ;)

Emilee said...

I love that Ella! I wonder if you should send her "58-days" statistic into Guinness to see if it's a world record. It could be. And the Indiana Jones lyrics are awesome. With her looks, hair, and talent like that--move over Britney Spears.