Sarah, After reading Uncle Marc's comment on my birthday post, I realized that you would be forced to go without a decent poem on your birthday. I couldn't let that happen. A Birthday Poem for Sarah, by Charlie T.
In your newborn photo, you appear to be quite sad; I had the same reaction, when first I met your dad.
And the challenges of being Marc's, you continuously bear; Evidenced by the fact you eat your flakes in underwear.
The sucker you are eating makes me jealous, I confess; It appears to taste like cherry, but it leaves a chocolate mess.
As for the puzzle on your lap, you need not to complete; Just grab the circle and the square, and 'tween them Dad's head beat.
3 comments:
Happy, happy birthday Sarah! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you!
Sarah,
After reading Uncle Marc's comment on my birthday post, I realized that you would be forced to go without a decent poem on your birthday. I couldn't let that happen.
A Birthday Poem for Sarah, by Charlie T.
In your newborn photo, you appear to be quite sad;
I had the same reaction, when first I met your dad.
And the challenges of being Marc's, you continuously bear;
Evidenced by the fact you eat your flakes in underwear.
The sucker you are eating makes me jealous, I confess;
It appears to taste like cherry, but it leaves a chocolate mess.
As for the puzzle on your lap, you need not to complete;
Just grab the circle and the square, and 'tween them Dad's head beat.
Happy Birthday Sarah!
Happy Birthday, Sara! You just keep getting cuter!
(Mimi said, "That's my best friend, Sara," when she saw those pictures.)
Post a Comment