This is Sarah's new cheer as she prepares for a bowl bid of her own.
We have finally started potty training Sarah. We were hesitant to do it in Toledo because we didn't want urine all over the place if someone came by to look at the house. Since we have moved we haven't want urine all over our new carpet/house. We considered going to Grandma Wahlquist's house in Denver since she wouldn't be there and any residual urine we could blame on uncle Kent.
She has, in fact, gone several times "on the toilet!" but she lacks the consistency to actually take her out of the house.
An alternate title for this post was "Now that she's three, it is time to pee" But that seemed a little low-brow for me...
...but posting pictures of your three-year-old on a toilet is strictly high-class
7 comments:
Holy cow. She's just the cutest little thing. I cannot believe that she is 3! She is just so darling. Time flies. I'm pretty sure she was JUST BORN. I hate that we've been away from you guys for so long.
And Kenna's hair is so cute. I keep contemplating chopping mine off again... and Kenna's the one who inspired me by her cute short hair to chop mine off in the first place.
By the way... I don't know when we'll ever come to visit. But we for sure will some time. Probably not until the spring.
Oh, the potty-training days! Only 1 left for me! I am hoping he will be easy like it was with my last 2... oh, wait! I didn't train them... my mother-in-law did! I rather train a boy then a girl. So much easier! :-) And to think about it, I don't know if I have any of my kids sitting on the pot! Maybe I'll have to start with Joey.
Happy Birthday, Sarah! Rachel turns 3 on Saturday and potty training is going about the same for her. I LOVE your new haircut Kenna! I also have enjoyed the pictures here and there of your new house. We are still missing you guys here in Toledo.
It's certainly high-class if she's as cute as Sara. Good luck with the potty training. That's probably my least favorite parenting stage so far. Yuck!
Well, now Sarah and her cousin Jonas can both be scarred for life with potty pictures! We are cruel.
By the way, all "spills" at Gramma Wahlquist's Denver house are, in fact, blamed on Kent... since Jonas can sit on the potty all day long, but has never even dribbled!
I can't believe how much things change when you are gone for a little while! Love the potty picture. I love the hair Kenna, it is VERY cute!
calvin says "i will flush you down!"
Post a Comment