Monday, October 20, 2008

Socca Skills

Somehow, even before we moved to Mason, Marc and I agreed to join an indoor soccer team. I was actually excited about this thinking it would be a great way to get involved, meet new people and make some friends. As it turns out, when I exit the game, I am nearly faint from the hypoxia caused by 'sprinting' up and down the field! I do very little conversing!

My dear husband felt the need to document, for posterity, the horror of our most recent game.

This post is dedicated to my brother Scott, who clearly got my share of the soccer talent.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW. All I can say is WOW. You made me tired just watching that! :-D And it must be nice living in a city that has so much to do. Josh does play on an adult soccer league but I would be scared to death to play with some of those guys!

elliotts said...

You go girl! - Cheryl

Kate said...

Kenna! How cool are you? You're on a soccer team?? That's so fun. The closest I get it cheering for my boys each week. (And going to three practice each week too.) Next season I totally want to play. How fun!!

Scott said...

I am in tears. It only took 30 years, but now a good chunk of my family is playing soccer in some form.

Good job Kenna. Half of soccer is getting in people's way, and you seem to have that down.

Kent and Leisy said...

I am so impressed. really. I don't think that I'd ever be able to do something like that. You've got some pretty good moves.

Emilee said...

Good work! How fun to be on a team. If it involves a ball, I'm automatically disqualified by reason of complete ineptitude, but I'm proud of you. What's your team mascot so we can (long-distance) cheer for you!