Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hair today, gone tomorrow

I know that is a lame title but it is late and the few creative juices I have are sluggish.

So, yesterday after Kenna ran a quick 5k (I stayed home with kiddies so no one was around to take pictures) she left the house looking like this



And came back looking like this


And just to show my support I got my hair cut too


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hubba, hubba, Kenna! I love it. I thought a 5K had something to do with running but now that I know it is a hair styling event maybe I'll enter one. And, really Marc, everyone knows Wahlquist's only grow hair on their shoulders.....

Heidi said...

I <3 it! Wish I could do something like that. Natural curl just wouldn't allow it. And Marc, I thought only my dad was like that! LOL!!

Taryn said...

Hey dude, Charlie T used the exact same post title very recently. So are you calling Charlie T lame? Or are you saying that yours is lame because you copied a one-year-old's?

I love the haircuts by the way. Both of them.

Erin said...

Kenna-- Hair looks great!

Cynthia said...

Your hair looks great Kenna! And good job running so many 5Ks!

Beth said...

I have to say that I am a personal fan of that hair cut. You have just the right amount of layering and it looks fabulous. You're definitely ready for the next 5K.

dockters said...

I love your hair, Kenna!! What a perfect look for you.

Emilee said...

You look awesome! I love the haircut!