Then much to her parents chagrin she really put her hands down the back of her dress.
Then she put them down the front of her dress.
It was quite a show. She was the color rosa (which is pink, of course).
And she had a good time singing.
Then for the last several months Kenna has been acting tired and in all honesty she had put on a couple of pounds. I thought it was just the perfect storm of Halloween candy followed closely by Thanksgiving pies, then topped off with Christmas goodies that put her over the edge.
But today I took her to the hospital and it turns out she had been pregnant this whole time. Boy, was there egg on my face or what. Here are the particulars: Born: around 3:30ish. Weight: 6lbs 7oz Length: 20'' Name: ??? Toe length: freakish Head: Fuzzy
Mom is doing well and glad that she is no longer pregnant
Proud papa
Tanner took the news that he has another little sister very well.
Ella was thrilled.
Sarah was slightly confused but curious.
And the kids were so excited to go see mom and their new baby sister at the hospital that all they wanted to do was...
15 comments:
Congratulations on the new baby. She is beautiful! Glad to hear everything went well and that mom and baby are doing good.
Congrats! Can't wait to meet No Name Wahlquist. :)
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
Congrats!! I am soooooooo excited for you and your family!! Am I the only one who didn't know? LOL!! No wonder there were no Christmas pictures!! LOL!!
Another girl!! Just like me... 4 girls! Now you need another 2 boys to catch up with me! LOL!!!
Congrats again~
Oh, and when I was at my parents this past weekend, I asked my mom to see all her Christmas cards she got because I wasn't there at Christmas, loddy doddy da... and your dad wrote that 2 more grandchildren were on the way. I asked my sister, Holly, who was pregnant, and she was like don't know! I was like... hmmmmmmm, it can't be Kenna because she would have told in her blog... LOL!!
Congratulations!!
Holy cow. News does not travel well in our family (at least in my family). I had no idea Kenna was pregnant. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am sure that she will be just as beautiful as your other girls.
Congratulations marc and kenna. if you need any help (not with the baby but with anything else) let me know.
Adorable! Congratulations Wahlquist family, she is darling. We were just starting to watch for the exciting news and are happy to see that everyone is doing well!
Wow, another beautiful Wahlquist girl! Congratulations! We'll be excited to meet ??? Wahlquist!!
Congratulations! Poor Tanner, but when you're on a roll, you're on a roll. And you have such darling girls. Good work, Kenna! (And Marc.)
hooray!! I think that she looks like tanner! absolutely adorable.
What a beautiful baby girl. Congrats! Good job Marc getting a blog post up!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Oh my goodness, I was just reading along... and then I saw the pic of Kenna laying in the hospital and I thought, "Woah... she looks pregnant in that picture..." And then I keep reading to discover not only did I not know you were pregs, I had no idea you had JUST HAD A BABY!!!! I'm SO glad to know that I wasn't the only one in the dark here. I can't believe you never told us!!!!
I'm so happy for you and your darling baby girl. She's a doll. I love her fuzzy tiny head.
I'm still getting over the shock of all of this.... :) Then again, Kenna never has been one to talk that much about herself. :) Congrats, again. Love you guys!!
congratualations! cannot wait to meet her! i see that your hospital had the same fancy TVs they had at the army hospital. As for names, I vote for Scotrina, Scottalina, Scottley, or just plain Scott.
I love Ella's Mexico contribution.
Congrats on the newest Walquist girl!
What! OMG! How exciting for you guys! She's a sweetie and girls are great! The Garlock family is really bad about relaying family news. But sounds like it was a secret anyways. How fun and congrats!
Post a Comment