I keep waiting for Kenna to resume her blogging duties but she seems to be preoccupied with other things. I wanted to post some pictures of Rylee because she hasn't gotten sufficient blogtime. Here she is listening to Rascal Flatts.

Here she is snuggling with baby Mary and Grandma Wahlquist.

Today I took Ella to the store with me. On the way home we were driving south and the sun was shining (a rare event in Toledo) in Ella's eyes. She asked me to turn a different direction but I told her that our house was in the direction we were driving. She asked if the sun was going to follow us home. I said that it was and then after considering that for a moment she said matter of factly "It's because everybody loves me." I'd call that self-confidence.
Here is mom and baby. Baby was hungry.


Here is a video of Maggie at Ella's school Mexican Fiesta the day Mary was born. I looked over and saw that she was doing the motions like Ella's class and thought it was pretty cute.
7 comments:
I just love seeing pictures of your family. Rylee is getting so big. I think that I remember that day that the sun came out. It was a nice moment, wasn't it?
Ella, Ella, Ella, you just gotta love that girl! She needs to come over to our house and bring that sun with her. We are ready for spring around here.
Maggie? That looks like Sarah to me. I'm confused....
And Ella is quite something, isn't she?
Belated congrats on the baby and the new couch (even though the first is more joyous). Hope mom and baby are doing well :)
I love that Ella girl. She is darling. And the pictures are all lovely. Sara's video was especially cute. We're glad you are blogging, Marc, even if Kenna is busy with something less important.
Hey Kenna - long time no see/hear! Just stumbled onto your blog thru a link from Heidi's and wanted to say HEY! And CONGRATULATIONS on your new edition. Your family is beautiful!!! Write when you have time...
Krista (Bledsoe) :)
kristagp@gmail.com
I love all of the pictures and video. Tanner cracks me up. We miss him. Like crazy!
Post a Comment