We are so excited that you had your baby. Another girl. That is so much fun. I would be happy to have girls every time. Mary Catherine is a cute name. Are you going to call her Mary, or Mary Catherine? Maybe it is one of those two name names. You look good and the baby looks good and your kids look happy. Did you get your hair cut? Anyway, congrats! Take it easy and let me know if I can do anything.
What a great little family. Way to go Kenna. You look great and Marc as always is a real cutie pie and very clever. Those Wahlquist boys, what can a proud auntie say. We are excited to see you guys this summer at Duck Beach. I think Beth's kids and yours will get along great!!!! Love to you all. Your favorite Aunt, Shawn
You're a funny man, Mar-c. And aside from the freakish finger-toes, Mary is a gorgeous girl! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her this summer! I miss you guys.
Wow! Congratulations...I was unaware!! That is so awesome. Kenna, you look amazing! What a beautiful baby. It is the best feeling in the world to finish a pregnancy, and what a prize at the end, huh?
Yes, please let us know about the 1 name or 2 names combo? We have a girl in our ward who is MaryKatherine. I have a friend who has 5 boys... she always wanted a girl named Mary. She would be so jealous! :-)
Look for a gift! :-) I was excited about shopping for a little girl last night (even though I do have 4 girls, I rather shop for girls then boys!).
So, I saw Marc this fall and we talked about how he had no news for me because I had already learned all of the news from reading the family blog. Wrong! This is a big surprise. I must have missed a blog entry somewhere along the way. Congratulations on your new beautiful girl!
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby girl. I hope you are all doing well. I would love to tend any of your kids if you are needing a break. Really just let me know.
She's gorgeous. It was so fun to hear Ella talking about her new baby all the way to preschool on Wednesday. And Mary Catherine is a lovely name. Perfect!
Auntie Mary here. I know you named her after me except for the Catherine part and the Wahlquist part. This is my first name after, and I'm feeling a little puffed up over it. (I'm certain Diana was considered, even Shawn or Debbie or LaRene or Caren but Mary was seems to have been the favored pic now hasn't it???)Don't go bursting my bubble with nonsense that I'm not the name after. Or that there IS no name after. Or that some other Mary is the name after. I shotgun the name after. I pledge to live the rest of my life in a way that behooves such a precious child. Congratulations!
She really is beautiful! Congrats again. Tyler couldn't stop talking about 'Tanner baby' all day. I think in about 16 years we might have to set them up!
marc, mary catherine is bee u ti ful! it was so much fun to see the pics of your family. enjoy every minute. i feel like mine were this little just yesterday! nancy amato
14 comments:
Congratulations!
We are so excited that you had your baby. Another girl. That is so much fun. I would be happy to have girls every time. Mary Catherine is a cute name. Are you going to call her Mary, or Mary Catherine? Maybe it is one of those two name names. You look good and the baby looks good and your kids look happy. Did you get your hair cut? Anyway, congrats! Take it easy and let me know if I can do anything.
Sorry--the above comment is from me, Sherri Ziemer. I am not sure why it isn't putting our name. Congrats again! :)
What a great little family. Way to go Kenna. You look great and Marc as always is a real cutie pie and very clever. Those Wahlquist boys, what can a proud auntie say. We are excited to see you guys this summer at Duck Beach. I think Beth's kids and yours will get along great!!!! Love to you all. Your favorite Aunt, Shawn
Ooohhhh, she's darling. I just love her! And I love her name.
You're a funny man, Mar-c. And aside from the freakish finger-toes, Mary is a gorgeous girl! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her this summer! I miss you guys.
Wow! Congratulations...I was unaware!! That is so awesome. Kenna, you look amazing! What a beautiful baby. It is the best feeling in the world to finish a pregnancy, and what a prize at the end, huh?
Yes, please let us know about the 1 name or 2 names combo? We have a girl in our ward who is MaryKatherine. I have a friend who has 5 boys... she always wanted a girl named Mary. She would be so jealous! :-)
Look for a gift! :-) I was excited about shopping for a little girl last night (even though I do have 4 girls, I rather shop for girls then boys!).
So, I saw Marc this fall and we talked about how he had no news for me because I had already learned all of the news from reading the family blog. Wrong! This is a big surprise. I must have missed a blog entry somewhere along the way. Congratulations on your new beautiful girl!
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby girl. I hope you are all doing well. I would love to tend any of your kids if you are needing a break. Really just let me know.
She's gorgeous. It was so fun to hear Ella talking about her new baby all the way to preschool on Wednesday. And Mary Catherine is a lovely name. Perfect!
she really is cute! and I don't even think newborn babies are usually very cute. great job guys :)
Auntie Mary here. I know you named her after me except for the Catherine part and the Wahlquist part. This is my first name after, and I'm feeling a little puffed up over it. (I'm certain Diana was considered, even Shawn or Debbie or LaRene or Caren but Mary was seems to have been the favored pic now hasn't it???)Don't go bursting my bubble with nonsense that I'm not the name after. Or that there IS no name after. Or that some other Mary is the name after. I shotgun the name after. I pledge to live the rest of my life in a way that behooves such a precious child. Congratulations!
She really is beautiful! Congrats again. Tyler couldn't stop talking about 'Tanner baby' all day. I think in about 16 years we might have to set them up!
marc,
mary catherine is bee u ti ful! it was so much fun to see the pics of your family. enjoy every minute. i feel like mine were this little just yesterday!
nancy amato
Post a Comment