Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Revenge of Christian Rock

So, apparently electronic circuitry doesn't hold up well to having coins rattled around inside the case. Several days after I took out the coins the radio station started switching on its own again and eventually sound only came out of the back passenger side speaker. I had to break down and go to the junkyard and buy a new radio that worked. Darn you Christian Rock!


Now, for some more baby pictures:

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, so cute! And then they turn into teenagers and harrass us to know end about college and cars. Hehehe

dockters said...

Wow, Sarah looks so grown up sitting next to Mary!! What a cute baby!

Beth said...

Your girls are just as cute as can be. They look especially lovely on the new couch.

Emilee said...

She is gorgeous! And the pictures just don't show how tiny and perfect she is. What a lucky family you have!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness Kenna! (and Marc)
You make such beautiful little ones! I can't wait to see them this summer!

Taryn said...

That picture of Ella and Mary is picture-frame perfect!