Well, Kenna, she already seems to be growing more hair. She is definitely growing, but she is still such a little thing. I hope she is being a good baby for you.
Wow! She sure is growing. I can't figure out if she looks like any of your other kids. What do you guys think? I can't believe it's already been a month! I just saw my sister's sister-in-law took her kids pictures every month of their first year next to the same bear, and it was so fun to see the baby grow. What a great idea. Wish I had thought of it!
Sherri-she is a good baby. She is allergic to milk like Sarah was but so far with out the incessant crying. Kate-I am not sure who she looks like yet. I will keep you posted on that. I actually saw the idea for the pic next to the bear in a scrapbooking magazine and thought it was a great idea.
7 comments:
Well, Kenna, she already seems to be growing more hair. She is definitely growing, but she is still such a little thing. I hope she is being a good baby for you.
Love,
Sherri
Wow! She sure is growing. I can't figure out if she looks like any of your other kids. What do you guys think? I can't believe it's already been a month!
I just saw my sister's sister-in-law took her kids pictures every month of their first year next to the same bear, and it was so fun to see the baby grow. What a great idea. Wish I had thought of it!
what a seetie little baby. she is growing too fast!
joy
Sherri-she is a good baby. She is allergic to milk like Sarah was but so far with out the incessant crying.
Kate-I am not sure who she looks like yet. I will keep you posted on that. I actually saw the idea for the pic next to the bear in a scrapbooking magazine and thought it was a great idea.
She is too cute, just like the others. I want to squeeze her.
What a great idea to take her picture next to a bear! She is such a darling little peanut.
So sweet! Never thought about using the same object in the pictures each month. I wish I would have done that too!
Happy 1 month birthday, Mary!
Happy 37th birthday, Kenna!
Happy birthday, Mark! (don't know the age!)
Post a Comment