Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's simply a matter of perspective...



The other day Ella asks me "Dad, does the earth still spin at night when we're sleeping?" I said that it did. Then, as if things where now perfectly clear said "that's why we're dizzy in the morning."


Yesterday Tanner had just opened a small bag of M&M's for a snack but dropped three or four while he was walking around. After the last one fell on the floor he exclaimed "There's just too much gravity!


Sarah hasn't said anything cute, she just walks around looking cute.

You may recognize the puppy as one of Kenna's birthday gifts.

7 comments:

Kate said...

Such smart kids! It seems that they are interested in science. Maybe there will be more than one doctor in the fam. They are all adorable, by the way. Little Mary is too cute.

Beth said...

Kids are hilarious!! Those are some great stories that will keep me chuckling throughout the day.

Mel said...

Mary totally has Ella's mouth. Too cute.

Emilee said...

Such cute kids. And I agree with Tanner about the gravity. There is just way too much of it around.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Beth said...

Wow, I never realized that's why I am so dizzy, thanks Ella! What smarties.

Kent and Leisy said...

i love your children! great job guys.