...the low fuel light is on in your car and this is what you see at the gas station? FIFTY dollars later I have 3/4 of a tank of gas. Too bad my 5 kids won't fit in a Prius!
Did you really have to pay $3.43/ gallon. That is outrageous!! I am scared for when Steve has to do his rotation in Kentucky. There is no way we can afford to drive down and visit him every week.
I was glad that we'll be in the Nissan for a week. Much cheaper to only have a 10-gallon tank. (Especially when it gets 33 mpg.) Too bad I love my minivan so much.
CRAZY!! I put in $50 yesterday too, and it only filled it 3/4ths! It's $3.13 where I live, but it's killing us! I told Josh for now on when he goes to Texarkana for shopping, soccer or a date, he has to put in $10-12 if he takes the Suburban. I wish I had a small car that could hold 7 kids too!!
Ouch! Those price are much higher than ours. I think we're around $3.15. And no, I don't think we'll be going to the Outer Banks this year. But we for sure will come to Cincinnati sometime. Maybe for "Fall Break" in October.
7 comments:
Did you really have to pay $3.43/ gallon. That is outrageous!! I am scared for when Steve has to do his rotation in Kentucky. There is no way we can afford to drive down and visit him every week.
Seriously. Isn't it ridiculous? The same thing happened to me today. Arrgh.
I was glad that we'll be in the Nissan for a week. Much cheaper to only have a 10-gallon tank. (Especially when it gets 33 mpg.) Too bad I love my minivan so much.
CRAZY!! I put in $50 yesterday too, and it only filled it 3/4ths! It's $3.13 where I live, but it's killing us! I told Josh for now on when he goes to Texarkana for shopping, soccer or a date, he has to put in $10-12 if he takes the Suburban. I wish I had a small car that could hold 7 kids too!!
If only you had a 1996 Subaru Vivio Bistro. I fill up for $16.
Ouch! Those price are much higher than ours. I think we're around $3.15.
And no, I don't think we'll be going to the Outer Banks this year. But we for sure will come to Cincinnati sometime. Maybe for "Fall Break" in October.
Ouch is right! Our SUV and communiting are killing us. Justin insists he wants a vespa to drive in to work, can you imagine him on a moped? Too funny!
Post a Comment