Sunday, March 30, 2008

For your blurfing pleasure...

No, blurfing is not an explicative, it is blog surfing, which is what I find myself doing most evenings after the kids go to bed.

It has been a busy week or two. We all went down to Grandma Wilson's house in Cincinnati for Easter. Rylee made a new friend in Ruby the dog (or Rubes as Sarah likes to call her)



Sarah did have a bad hair day once.



There was of course an Easter egg hunt with the cousins. Thanks to Grandma's generous allotment of eggs everybody needed bigger baskets.



I made Kenna a sandwich one day. It made her smile and that is a beautiful thing.


The kids all got new Easter clothes to wear under their coats. I don't have a picture of Rylee but she was equally beautiful. You'll notice Sarah already had chocolate on her dress from the aforementioned egg hunt.



Grandma Wilson gave Tanner a Calvin and Hobbes book which he has had a lot of fun reading.

Thanks Grandma!!

But easily the best thing about the last week has been watching Mary smile.

5 comments:

Annie said...

I know our kids have never had the pleasure of meeting (but they WILL someday) but we totally call our Ruby "Rubes." It's just so much easier to say "Rubes" rather than "Ru-by." :)

Debbie said...

Love the word "blurfing". So appropriate. Love that you blog, Mark. Is that a booger on the celery nose?! Love that, too. Not to mention the cute kids. ♥♥♥

Scott said...

what fun glad to see rylee is taking such good care of rubes! we miss u! joy

Beth said...

Marc, you continue to win the title of my cutest cousin. But then again, I have always thought that about all of the Wahlquists.

Kent and Leisy said...

we love the sandwich. It definitely made us smile.