On the upside, the petting zoo was open, so Tanner, Ella and Sarah got to pet a guinea pig. Sarah thinks she is five and is completely fearless. She poked and petted and grabbed that animal more readily than her older siblings. I guess she isn't old enough to know better.
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Polar Bear Babies
Marc came home early from work yesterday and since it was a beautiful day, we decided to take the kids to the zoo to see the Polar Bear Babies. Our zoo has three babies including the only set of twins in captivity. We got the kids excited to see them, loaded them in the car and got to the zoo a few minutes before 4:00. By the time we got everyone out of the car and into the zoo it was a little after 4:00. And, as luck would have it, the line for the polar bears closed at 3:55! But we had a great time anyway.

On the upside, the petting zoo was open, so Tanner, Ella and Sarah got to pet a guinea pig. Sarah thinks she is five and is completely fearless. She poked and petted and grabbed that animal more readily than her older siblings. I guess she isn't old enough to know better.
On the upside, the petting zoo was open, so Tanner, Ella and Sarah got to pet a guinea pig. Sarah thinks she is five and is completely fearless. She poked and petted and grabbed that animal more readily than her older siblings. I guess she isn't old enough to know better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! Cute kids! My kids keep begging me to take them to a zoo. Any zoo they say! So sad that we never went to the Houston Zoo. I told them maybe I'll take them to the San Antonio Zoo this summer since I have to take Josh to EFY right next to the zoo.
Have you had any problems posting pictures? After I just posted some pictures, and tried to do more, I got an error, and it won't let me post pictures anymore. I am so computer illiterate!
Post a Comment