Sunday, June 10, 2007

Cute things the kids say and do

Tanner fell and scraped his knee today. He gets a little hysterical when he sees blood. So in an effort to try to calm him, I was trying to explain why you bleed and how that cleans your wound. As the cut dried, I explained how it turns into a scab and that keeps the cut clean while it heals. Tanner then asked me, 'Is that so it doesn't get a confection?'

Marc was making cookies a couple of days ago and called to Ella and asked her if she would help him lick the beater. Her response, 'I'll do it dad, because I love you.'



We had a couple of really warm days here last week so we packed up the kids and headed to the pool. Last year, I had bought a box of inflatable water things on clearance and we finally opened the box. Ella liked the inflatable life jacket so much, she decided to wear it to dinner.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Love that Ella is already learning proper justification for splurging!

Has she taken off the vest?

Anonymous said...

When is cooking making night? I'll be right over since I can never pass up cookie dough!