Marc graduated!

The quality of the picture is not great but, this is a picture of Dr. Ebraheim, the director of the orthopaedic department, handing Marc his diploma.
It is official. It has been a long time since we started this journey, and though we are not quite done, it is great to have reached another milestone. We are so proud of Marc.

Normally, this is not a bring your children event. Every other year, we have gone to the graduation banquet without the kids (ooh, an actual date! how fun!). The custom has been that the graduating class bring their families. The kids all behaved really well except for Miss Sarah who apparently does not care for sitting in a high chair for an hour and a half waiting for dinner. Ella and Sarah did have some pretty impressive dance moves that they showed off after the program. It was great to have Brent and Diana here, too, to enjoy the night.
6 comments:
But where's the picture of you and your new outfit?? Congrats to Marc!
No new outfit...I went to the mall on Friday morning (my three younger kids in tow) with the intention of getting a new outfit and my children behaved so poorly that I walked out after about half an hour of looking. On the bright side, I saved some money!
CONGRATULATIONS MARC!!
and what beautiful girls you have!
Congratulations Marc!!!
Congratulations! I know it took a LONG time to get to this point. How thrilling for you to get here.
Kenna, Kenna, Kenna...I know, that you know, where a great babysitter lives. You should have given me a call! Congrats to Marc though, one step closer!
Post a Comment