One of our favorite things to do when we are in Cincinnati is go to this great little ice cream stand that they have in West Chester. It is appropriately named The Cone (see picture below) and has the best soft serve peanut butter ice cream I have ever had. We actually went on Friday night and Saturday night because we love it so much!


The kids had fun riding on the little rides and even all piled in to the same car at once. Sarah was given her own ice cream cone...I plead temporary insanity on that one, but she did enjoy it.
Marc and I also spent two afternoons looking at model homes in Cincinnati as Marc is considering a job opportunity there. That was REALLY fun. I think Marc even enjoyed it a little! We both found one that we really liked...check it out here but it may be a little out of our price range right out of residency! (PS...if the link doesn't work (I am a blogging novice) go to www.mihomes.com in Cincinnati, OH, click on Grace Meadows community. The house we like is the Carmel!)
9 comments:
Such cute pictures! Does Sarah no longer have a dairy allergy? Tanner is adorable. We miss him.
And that house is huge and beautiful!! What exactly is an "optional master retreat"? Like a private sitting room?
West Chester is beautiful too. If we were ever to live in Cinci, I'd want to move to West Chester. How fun!! If you DO end up in Cincinnati, there's the possibility we'd actually get to visit you in the future. Quinten's brother lives there and his parents are probably going to move back there too someday. And Quinten still really wants to move there too.
Sarah did outgrow her dairy allergy, thank heavens! What is life without ice cream, huh? The master bedroom of that house has an area that is 5 or 6 steps up from the bed area. It has a fireplace and big closet (scrapbook room) and a wet bar (just what we need, right?). It is a GREAT house. I'm glad the link worked for you...that is my first attempt at a link and it didn't work for me this morning!
My sister tried working as an attorney in Cincinnati after working in Phoenix and did not have a good experience! It would be great to see you there!
Sarah is looking a lot like Ella! Love the picture of her and her ice cream. :) Glad you had a fun weekend!
Love that house too, btw. Very fun, especially with your own scrapbooking room.
I'm jealous I missed out on the ice cream. Love the peanut butter. Erin stole my comment: Sarah is looking more and more like Ella. And are you kidding me with those blue eyes? They're amazing. Too bad your kiddles are so not photogenic :)
I LOVE the house! A while ago Justin and I had been looking through a book of house plans and we copied a few, one of which is very similar to this house. At first glance I noticed it has 4.5 bathrooms and I thought to myself...Ugg, too much cleaning! But after further examination I realized that each of the kids will have their own bathroom to clean! Gotta love allowances! I also loved how you and Mark would each have your own closets. You may need to go on a shopping spree to fill it up!
I welcome the challenge of filling up that closet!
I would be glad to come along for the shopping- you know to "help out a friend in need!"
But all those bathrooms! I can't even keep up with 2 right now! LOL! I am hoping to get one more next year.
Such cute kids! I am going to get better at taking more of my kids. I so need to get into scrapbooking. I have tons of stuff, especially from Creative Memories and Stampin' Up, but I haven't done anything in ages.
i am so mean, i still haven't let calvin have his own cone... the house looks lovely!
Post a Comment