Tuesday evening, we had one of Marc's friends from work and his two kids over for dinner. I left a few minutes before 7:00 to go to the Young Women's activity. Marc said that the kids played outside until about 7:30 before his friend left. I came home around 9:00 and a few minutes later, Marc went out to gather up and put out the trash for the next morning. He had been outside just a minute when he came back to the door and said, "Come look at this." Marc has said this to me before and it has never been good. So I went out with him and we found that this huge branch had fallen from our tree. I don't know if the pictures do it justice, but it was probably a third of the tree. At first, we were amazed that he didn't hear it fall, but after thinking about it more, we are grateful that noone was hurt. It fell right next to the swing set. There are leaves and branches that fell onto the swings. 
2 comments:
I can't believe that no one heard it fall. Too bad, you have great trees around your house. Glad no one was hurt.
Holy cow! That's so crazy. Glad the kids weren't out there. Also very strange that it didn't make a huge noise.
Post a Comment