Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Cute things Ella says, Part 1

Tanner, mommy and Ella are in the backyard playing our new Hillbilly Horseshoes game that grandpa made for us. Ella says, "I don't want to play horsebilly horseshoes anymore."

Just before dinner Ella comes in the house, after looking around the backyard shed, carrying a hula hoop. She says, "Mommy, can I bring this hoop-a-loop in the house?"

Tonight, just before mom was leaving for cooking group, Ella approaches mom with a rather serious look on her face. She is concentrating very hard on a small (3 in x 4 in) calculator. She says, "Mommy, can I check my email on this?" Mommy says, "I don't think so sweetie." Ella's responds rather urgently, "but I have to do it today!"

Isn't it great how they make us smile?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to add what she said at my house.

Ella- "I hurt my leg."
Me- "What happened to it?"
Ella- "Nothing."

So cute!

Kate said...

Ella is adorable. I love hearing the funny things kids say.