Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I looked out the window and what did I see...


Last week when Grandma was here staying with the kids, she pointed out that these crabapples trees look like popcorn trees. Whenever we drive by one now, the kids, rather excitedly say, "Look Mom, a popcorn tree!" It is really sweet and the trees are really beautiful. Today as we walked by one, we couldn't help but stop and snap a picture!

5 comments:

Kate said...

How cute are your girls? Sarah is so grown up. I can't believe it! We used to have one of those popcorn trees outside our front door in Toledo. I loved it!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you figured it out! I wanted to tell you that I am sure that Ella learned a great Popcorn song from her wonderful, amazing nursery singing leader! I am sure that you are thankful that Sarah too will be getting that wonderful knowledge from the same excellent teacher!

Kenna said...

Hopefully, that wonderful nursery singing leader won't get released before Sarah has a chance to learn the songs!

Anonymous said...

It was a fun time for me. Rylee, Tanner , Ella and Sarah kept me in line! They were wonderful, of course I am Grandma so I can say that!

Heidi said...

Hey! Cute kiddos!! I've gotten my blog up and running again. Hoping to add stuff soon. :-)