Monday, May 7, 2007

Everybody's 'zoo'in it

Today, for a change of scenery, playgroup met at the zoo. We have spent the entire winter (which, in NW Ohio, are really, really long) letting the kids run around the church, and we were ready for something different. Maybe we have been to our zoo too much, though since my kids seem to think that the zoo has little to do with the animals. Here is Tanner rolling down a hill.
The other thing that they always ask to do is go to this playgroud in the middle of the zoo. It seems silly to me. If we wanted to play at the playground, we could just go to the park, right? Sarah forgets that she is only 19 months old at the park and tries to do whatever Tanner and Ella are doing. It makes for some scary moments for her mom!

4 comments:

Kate said...

I am totally blown away everytime I see a picture of Sarah and realize how long we have been gone (almost a year). I miss the Toledo Zoo. I miss playgroup. I miss all of you. Tyson misses Tanner. Will we ever move on? :)
So funny that EVERY TIME we went to the zoo the kids wanted to play at the playground. One time we went with the Eversheds, and Quinten and Ryan were SO MAD that Natalie & I decided to let the boys play at the playground. Glad you guys are having some nicer weather.

Kate said...

Oh... and I totally miss that Zoo'in it song on the bridge!

Kenna said...

They actually changed the song... now it is one that says I love my zoo, hey how about you? It's catchy but nothing like the zoo'in it song?

Anonymous said...

After you left Natalie kept asking where Tanner was. She was worried we had left him behind with the apes! Thanks for the beautiful flowers, it made my day!