Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's like I always said....

I frequently tell my husband, "You get what you pay for." For me, with a few extremely rare exceptions, this saying has held true. And apparently, it holds true for car repairs because the free repair of our knocking noise lasted less than one week. Yes, folks, the noise is back. Stay tuned.
On the other hand, one of my very favorite things so far in Mason has been Ella's dance class. There is a lady at church who has a studio in her basement. When I heard about her, my expectations were low. I figured it wasn't a real studio, just a home business and something to keep her busy now that her children are grown. I was in for a sweet surprise. Carolyn (the teacher) is the perfect blend of poise, grace, discipline, fun and patience. I just think she is wonderful. The kids have lots of fun and learn a great deal, too. (And she's cheaper than the other dance studios on town, so in this case, I have found a true bargain.) Tuesday was the last class before recital on Friday. Ella is in the black skirt.

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Ella? In black? At a ballet class? Isn't that the perfect opportunity to go full bore with pink?