Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's not you, it's me

Today, 2 year-old Sarah found herself outside the garage door. It was shut and she wanted in. Rather than just turn the handle she decided to knock on the door. I, being the playful and funloving guy that I am asked, "Who's there?"

"It's me!"

"Who's me?"

"Me!!"

"Who is me?"

"Someone who is not you!"

Well at that point she stumped me so I had to let her in.

Today she got a big girl bed and is so excited she put a lot of stuff on it and now won't go to sleep.





Thanks grandma Wilson for the cool purple sheets and bedframe.


Also, I meant to point this out on the my last post but go back and look at Ella's wrist and you'll notice a golden bracelet. That is actually her swim pass from the Great Wolf Lodge where we stayed four weeks ago. She had such a good time she won't let us cut off the bracelet.

Mary, wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT TARYN!!!! You're one of the top two coolest aunts currently living in Denver!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Kenna~ Is that your old bed frame? I do remember it! :-)

Marc~ Get some more pictures of the house already! I'm tired of waiting! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, aren't 2 year olds just the smartest little people ever!