Today Ella learned that life is full of tough choices
Today Ella came to me with a tough problem. She couldn't figure out which of the following three options was the right choice
Green Headband
Flowery Headband
Or, Pink Cowgirl Hat
Honestly, I didn't think there was a wrong choice.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Because I remember the 60's with such fondness, I like the green headband. Although, the pink cowgirl hat goes very well with the outfit. What a cute girl!
When I wear that outfit to school, I always go with the pink cow-girl hat. (it works better with my bone structure). But I have to agree that all three of those look great on Ella. She's such a super-model.
She is just too cute! What I really want to know is what are the pictures on her shirt? Also, when you guys get settled, maybe we could come down and visit for a day? Dillon would love to see Tanner and the girls could play.
It's a sad day when you realize a pint-sized blonde has more style sense than you do. Thank you Ella, for reminding me that accessories are important and for looking so cute doing it! I hope you're all starting to feel settled, has school started for your kiddos yet?
8 comments:
Because I remember the 60's with such fondness, I like the green headband. Although, the pink cowgirl hat goes very well with the outfit. What a cute girl!
When I wear that outfit to school, I always go with the pink cow-girl hat. (it works better with my bone structure).
But I have to agree that all three of those look great on Ella. She's such a super-model.
Pink cowboy hat, hands down.
She is just too cute! What I really want to know is what are the pictures on her shirt? Also, when you guys get settled, maybe we could come down and visit for a day? Dillon would love to see Tanner and the girls could play.
Definitely the pink cowboy hat! I like your kitchen (from what I can see!)
Agreed...no wrong choice. Though Ella looks stellar in the pink cowboy hat!
It's a sad day when you realize a pint-sized blonde has more style sense than you do. Thank you Ella, for reminding me that accessories are important and for looking so cute doing it! I hope you're all starting to feel settled, has school started for your kiddos yet?
I'm going to be different and go with the flowery headband...gives her hair more volume!
Hope all is well down south!
Post a Comment