We moved into our new house yesterday. And I was one pooped puppy from watching those movers haul all of our stuff in. As we pulled into the driveway this is how Kenna and I felt... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Chf54US3iE
As seven people stumbled out of the van like clowns at a circus I'm sure this is what the neighbors saw...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DXM7Y7M_e0
9 comments:
Congrats on the move! I'm SURE your new neighbors don't think of you as the Beverly Hillbillies, though. We hope to see you really soon.
that was funny.
Moving on...up...from...Toledo?? WHa?
Your mom recommended you blog to me this morning.
Gave me a good Bwahhhhhhhhhhha haha
Hope you enjoy your de-luxe apartment in the sky. Also Hoping for pictures. And Congratulations! You've worked LONG and HARD. I am proud to be your auntie.
Hilarious! Congrats on the move!
Congratulations! I want to see pictures when you are settled.
Can't wait to see pictures of the new house! Congratulations!
hip hip hooray! we miss you guys like crazy here though(esp. you in yw kenna!!).
So Marc, you make one fabulous Uncle Jed. Although I would like to see him perform a surgery. Congratulations on the move! I am sooooo happy for you guys.
Post a Comment