Thursday, September 25, 2008

A place for everything and everything in its place

I have slacked a little on the frequent post resolution but for good reason. The last couple of nights after the kids go to bed I have been out in the garage getting organized. You would think that with a three car garage we should be able to get at least two cars to fit in it. But with Rylee's ramp and all our junk laying around we could not. So, after the last two nights our garage looks like this



I also made this board with hooks all by myself (Kenna helped with some of the math that was involved)



So now we can do this



An update on Mary's nickname; she is no longer a crack-smoking-soliciting-D.C. mayor, she has morphed into a rather unpleasant procedure called Mariam Barium


7 comments:

Charlie T said...

What the sam are they doing to my cousin Mary? Is she okay? My mommy sends her love and so do the rest of us.

Beth said...

That 20+ years of education is coming in handy, you can use those fancy power tools I hear orthopods are known to weild! The garage looks great - I'm impressed your so organized after moving in less than two months ago.

Charlie T said...

Now her gastro nickname fits in with the rest of the family.
Marc Mucosa
Kenima
Ryleduct
Tansverse Colon
SarAscending Colon
Elleum

Very classy Uncle Marc.

Anonymous said...

Charlie, you've gone too far! Allow me to apologize for my son's poor taste. I'm sure he gets it from his mother.

Marc said...

Based on who she married I've always questioned her taste

Anonymous said...

Congrats on selling your Toledo house! What a relief to have that over with. I love your house though some of the rooms seem a little bare...what gives?

Veronique said...

I'm not sure if you even remember me Kenna. I'm Veronique, we started emailing back and forth a year or so ago (introduced through he Garlock Family here in WA). I totally dropped the ball and haven't kept up at the emailing, sorry. It has been fun popping onto your blog every now and then to check up on your family. LOVE the new house. I'm probably the only one looking at your blog totally envious of the ramp! Can't wait to see what you have done for Rylee in her room and I assume a bathroom. Do share! We are looking for ideas as to how to remodel for taking care of our growing girl. Take care. ~Veronique