Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fun in the sun


We spent a wonderful week on the beach in North Carolina with about 30 members of Marc's family! We stayed in an ocean-front house (the beach was literally the backyard...AMAZING!) The weather was great. We were on the beach all but one day. The kids had loads of fun getting to know their cousins and second cousins. They had playmates all week long. I was in heaven! I think at least one of them (usually Tanner) has asked me every day since we got back when we are going to go back to the beach. ASAP, buddy. We can hardly wait!

Thanks Brent and Diana for planning such an awesome vacation for all of us!

5 comments:

Beth said...

I love the slide show. What a great idea! Dillon has a Pokemon card that he made that he wants to send to Tanner. I'll get your address this week so that I can send it your way.

Debbie said...

Lazy days of summer--nothin' funner!

Beth said...

What a great way to spend time with family! It looks like your kids had a blast.

Taryn said...

Great pics! And happy belated birthdays to Rylee and Ella! Tell them their favorite Auntie loves them!! :)

Carolyn said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Thanks for posting all of these pictures, especially the one of all those 12 grandbabies together.