Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Ella!!!

Today our sweet Ella is 5 years old. She had lots of fun at the beach.


Today for her birthday dinner she wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese's so she could ride the clock. She had lots of fun. She made some new friends in the tube network hanging from the ceiling. She is such a fun loving girl and makes new friends very easily. Yesterday out of the blue she said she wanted to go say hi to our neighbor Pat. When I asked why she said "because I haven't seen her for like three weeks!" She then spent the next hour on the neighbors porch talking to her. Even Tanner went over to say hi.


We will miss our neighbors when we move.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Ella... from one July 18th-er to another July 18th-er! Hope you had a great day! I sure did... I turned 38! Yikes! :-)

Beth said...

Happy birthday Ella. I miss her random hugs and conversation.

Aaron & Nancy said...

Happy birthday Ella! It seems like you and Will were just little babies. Time goes too fast!