Mary is the first of my five children who has enjoyed this little invention, the bumbo. We love it. When Ella first saw Mary sitting in it, she said, "Look mom, Mary can sit up like a real human!"
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a beauty! I can hardly wait to snuggle her - is she a snuggler? Hurry and get here.
5 comments:
What a beauty! I can hardly wait to snuggle her - is she a snuggler? Hurry and get here.
I think this is my favorite picture of Mary yet! What a doll!
I still haven't tried the Bumbo. it looks so nifty.
I wish I would have tried one of those... make note to get one for the grandchildren! LOL!! That picture is so cute of Mary! I love the brown & pink!
And what a cute human she is!
I love Ella. And Mary is absolutely darling.
Post a Comment