Our friend Renae and her son Zachery tagged Ella and since Tanner is sitting here too, might as well include his answers.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Ella: Put away your blanket
Tanner: She loves me (awwww!)
2. What makes mom happy?
Ella: When I give you something.
Tanner: When I listen to you
3. What makes mom sad?
Ella: If you don't do something she asked you to do
Tanner: If you don't do the thing you say
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Ella: Doing silly fings.
Tanner: Making funny faces
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Ella: Um, I dunno
Tanner: I think its just like us.
6. How old is your mom?
Ella: Um, I dunno
Tanner: This comment edited by poster (he got it right)
7. How tall is your mom?
Ella: I think it is sixteen, too (whispering to Tanner..."it would be easier with a measuring tape.") Tanner: I'm guessing sixteen feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Ella: Do good things for your children
Tanner: Play with your children
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Ella: Just work, work, work
Tanner: Work (sounds about right)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Ella: If you were too smart than anyone else.
Tanner: Like if you were the president's wife.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Ella: Pictionary
Tanner: Checking her email
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Ella: Um, not very good at uh, uh, uh, uh climbing trees
Tanner: Riding a bike
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Ella: Um, I dunno...
Tanner: She doesn't even have a job....(then he follows with) you're a nurse but you didn't get paid.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Ella: um, maybe, um lemons or orange, or grapefruit
Tanner: jelly beans
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Ella: When um, when you give me something and also when you play with me and when you do funny things.
Tanner: You work really good at home.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ella: You.
Tanner: Misty (apparently this is a Pokemon)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Ella: do family home evening, that's the easiest one
Tanner: Um, Um, go to restaurants
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Ella: Um, if we're twins
Tanner: Um, we've got the same kind of nose
19. How are you and your mom different?
Ella: When you don't wear the same clothes and of course we don't have to same eyeballs. Most people in our family have blue eyes and the only one with green eyes is me.
Tanner: I'm a boy and you're a girl.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Ella: When you clean up all the time
Tanner: You kiss me and hug me.
We tag Calvin Wilson, Jonas Wahlquist and Monica Wilson.
4 comments:
Awwwwwwww, cute!! But come on... you aren't that old! LOL!! I remember when my mom was the same age I am now, and I thought she was OLD! LOL!!
That is the cutest thing ever!! I can hardly wait to see those cute kids.
This message is to Tanner from Dillon: When I heard that Tanner liked Pokemon and Star Wars, I was wondering if Tanner would help me out with my Pokemon Game Boy game at the beach? Oh, one more thing. Maybe you can help me get past the sleeping Pokemons.
Cute answers! Smart kids. I copied Renae too, even though we weren't tagged. It was really fun.
Post a Comment