Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bloggapalooza

There were a lot of things that happened over the last few weeks and rather than make a bunch of separate posts I thought I would do one big long post that has absolutely no flow or structure but flits around like a kid with ADD who just guzzled a redbull drink.

Memorial day we went to local park with a large pond to feed the ducks. It wasn't that local because it took us an hour to get there and for the first time that I can ever remember Kenna got lost. So she spent about an hour living in my world and didn't much care for it. We finally found the park, but alas, the ducks had called it a day and were nowhere to be found. But there were a few fish who had the pleasure of dining on some stale hot dog buns and bread.
Ella's hat is so Ella.

Kenna likes to let the kids play with the camera and take pictures and most of the time we get stuff like this
or
but sometimes they get some good ones. I like this one because it shows Ella's propensity to giggle and you can tell by the look on Kenna's face that she is the reason behind the giggling.

Then we went down to Cinci for a friend's wedding and while there grandma took the kids to see some animals.



The picture tanner took of the llama is pretty good but the goat not so much. We didn't take any pictures of Brian's (or more acurately, his bride, Jennifer's) wedding because our camera battery was dying. But we did get pictures of our house. The brick is on and the driveway and walk are done.
That is Tanner it what will be his room. Notice the bathroom off to the side. We will see if having to clean his own bathroom improves his aim. This will be Sarah and Ella's room. It is connected to Mary's room through a jack-and-jill (or jill-and-jill) bathroom.
That's were the kitchen will be.
Even though it was Friday at 9:30am the only two guys working were these two pouring some footers for the deck. Needless to say, everyone (but maybe those two guys) was very excited about the house.
Stay tuned for more updates. And hopefully someday I figure out how to format and space these pictures better.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love Ella's hat. She is my kind of girl. You've got to protect that fair skin you know. Also, I am completely in love with your new house. Keep the pictures coming.

Kate said...

Oh my goodness, that house is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see it in person. We're thinking of coming to Cinci for Tyson's fall break (middle of October). Will you be there by then? Your kids are too cute.