Kenna had a 30-something birthday and wanted apple pie from Costco. That's my high-maintenance girl! Usually her birthday is a bit of a let down after all the festivities that take place on my birthday, which is the day before, but this year I tried to spruce hers up a bit with lots of streamers in the kitchen and I even splurged on some flowers (from Costco, of course). For those with sharp eyes that noticed the Elmo toy hanging from the cabinet that is Sarah's contribution, she said it was a pretty decoration and needed to be hung up too.
FYI, I got a rockband bass guitar for my birthday so now our band is complete.
One day I noticed Sarah standing on one foot pointing towards the ceiling. I asked her what she was doing. "I'm doing the tree pose, daddy!" Very cute.

Ella lost her first tooth and received a visit from the tooth fairy. She was very concerned about how the tooth fairy would find her tooth if she hid it under her pillow. The next night she wanted to leave the envelope under her pillow again to see if she could get any more money.

Yesterday, for our family home evening treat we went to our favorite ice cream place on its opening day. The crowd was large and the drive through line was long. This part of the parking lot looks empty because nobody could get through the drive through line to park there.
FYI, I got a rockband bass guitar for my birthday so now our band is complete.
Ella lost her first tooth and received a visit from the tooth fairy. She was very concerned about how the tooth fairy would find her tooth if she hid it under her pillow. The next night she wanted to leave the envelope under her pillow again to see if she could get any more money.
YUMMO!
And last of all, Mary is still very adorable.
3 comments:
looks like exciting things have been happening at your house! So glad to see Ella got a new plate, that makes me feel better.
Happy birthday to Marc and Kenna this past month!
Mmmm..the cone!
Who doesn't love the Cone? That's our favorite too in Cincinnati. I wish we had something like that here in Idaho. Take a lick for us!
Happy Birthday Kenna!!!!
Post a Comment