Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wait, I thought is was the 29th!



Apparently, it's my dad's birthday today. Unlike Todd's birthday which we are all trying to forget, it seems like I always struggle to remember when dad's birthday is. Well Pop,

Happy Birthday!

Thanks for being a good snuggler.


Thanks for being a good hand-holder.



And thanks for putting Charlie T. in his place.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is all very embarrassing for our family if people outside the family actually read these blogs. Your father's birthday is March 28. Maybe a large, expensive present would heal the wound.

Charlie T said...

What a goob.

Taryn said...

Good grief, Marcy! Dad's birthday is on Saturday, but he's leaving for Utah tomorrow to retrieve our mother so we planned his birthday dinner for tonight (plus, Adam is off on Thursdays, and he has to cook the birthday meal). Love the pictures, though.

Anonymous said...

I like your mom's idea Marc - maybe a mini Cooper in Couger blue?

I just got an envelope with hand made birthday cards from Rylee, Tanner, Ella, Sarah, and Mary. They are lovely!! Thank you all so much! gramps

Charlie T said...

Okay, I can barely get my fingers up my nose, you're trying to tell me Mary Catherine got her opposable thumbs in a pair of scissors and made a card? Not buying it! I'm on to you little MC!