Thanks to all of you who have saved and sent your box tops for Tanner's dress-down day at school. A special shout out to Aunt Erin and Uncle Alex who supplied about 60 total and have him well on his way to his second 100. He took his first 100 tops in today and was very excited! He can continue to collect them all year to earn more dress down days, so keep saving and sending!
3 comments:
I just love that kid's smile. Even when it's his nervous, pained fake smile, he's still darling!
Holy Cow! 100 box tops??!!! I think we've collected about 25 for Tyson. All of his cousins who also live around here are also collecting, so it's been just us. I'll have to recruit my in-laws since no one on Q's side of the fam has kids in school. Great idea!
Glad we could help out! We already have a new collection started!
Post a Comment