Monday, November 5, 2007

Marc's big adventure

Marc went to Utah over the weekend on the premise that he wanted to be present for the blessing of his newest nephew, Charlie. He took the camera and this is the only picture of Charlie, with his aunt and cousin.... There were several more pictures of a little side trip on Saturday.....
...to a certain stadium in Provo....
...but, whatever the reason for the trip, he brought me a few BYU brownies....YUM-O!




5 comments:

Emilee said...

Oh-oh-oh!! I miss BYU. I love BYU football games. What a fun weekend! And I certainly miss BYU brownies. Delicious!

Beth said...

A man has to have his camera priorities and kids change so quickly! BYU football is the best! It was great seeing you and the kiddos on Sunday!

Kate said...

I was going to say everything Emilee said! I would LOVE to go to a BYU game again. And those BYU brownies... yum.
That little baby Charlie looks cute... lots of hair like my Paige.
Beth... you guys went to Toledo? Fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I am impressed you stopped to take a picture before finishing the brownie, it wouldn't have stood a chance in front of me. Yummy! Glad you were able to get tickets for SO cheap!

Rindi said...

Kenna,
I have had so much fun looking at your blog...but have yet to comment until now! Your family looks great and Beth said things are going well for you guys!! It has been fun to read your comments and jump back into the "Toledo Circle!" We miss you guys! By the way, I had family members at the game and we are equally jealous. You gotta love BYU!! Have a good day, Rindi