Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Shaggy no more

Since she is almost two years old and is constantly brushing hair from her face, I decided it was probably time for Sarah's first real haircut. One of my friends from church cuts hair so she agreed to do the honors. Here is my princess before. I wanted to cut it really short like it was when it was in this pic but I thought Marc would probably kill me. I still think I might do it next time because I think it is so dang cute.
This is what we ended up with...a few inches shorter with some layers and still a few curls on the sides and back. And she is still too cute for words.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the haircut! Can't wait to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! She is a doll either way.

dockters said...

So cute! Makes her look even more grown up!

Beth said...

She is so adorable! I am still trying to convince Kurt to let me trim Kiersten's hair. Why is that so hard for dads?

Anonymous said...

Kenna, I am so sorry Rylee was sick, I am glad she is better and doing well. Your family looks darling as usual, Loved the pics of Sara and her hair cute, I love her hair! Hope you are doing well, and if you are in Denver, please stop by!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday, Sarah!