High-larious. Uncle Derek would be so proud that you are teaching your kids Bon Jovi and Survivor (is that even the right band name)? Tell Ella she needs to rock a little harder on Eye of the Tiger next time - maybe some headbanging, fist pumping? Tanner looks like a natural on the guitar ...
I love ALL of these videos. I've been trying to convince Quinten that we need Rock Band... and I'm pretty sure these videos will seal the deal. THANKS! You guys are TOO cute.
Just two questions - 1. Is there a Primary songs version? and 2. Should I spend my next Social Security check on one of these for the Wahlquist compound in Colorado?
How awesome to hear from you so glad for technology!! Your family has grown so much! It looks and sounds like you are all doing well! Thanks for leaving a comment for me! I'm looking forward to keeping in touch! Chris
9 comments:
What a great way to spend time together as a family! And great singing! I would pay BIG money to see you all in concert.
It's good to know that you guys are teaching the next generation the classics. Rock on!!
High-larious. Uncle Derek would be so proud that you are teaching your kids Bon Jovi and Survivor (is that even the right band name)? Tell Ella she needs to rock a little harder on Eye of the Tiger next time - maybe some headbanging, fist pumping? Tanner looks like a natural on the guitar ...
I love ALL of these videos. I've been trying to convince Quinten that we need Rock Band... and I'm pretty sure these videos will seal the deal. THANKS! You guys are TOO cute.
What a great Christmas! Rock on!!
Just two questions - 1. Is there a Primary songs version? and 2. Should I spend my next Social Security check on one of these for the Wahlquist compound in Colorado?
We are Rock Band lovers too! Rock on!
Very cute of the kids of singing and playing the instruments!
How awesome to hear from you so glad for technology!! Your family has grown so much! It looks and sounds like you are all doing well! Thanks for leaving a comment for me! I'm looking forward to keeping in touch! Chris
Kenna, you are a great singer along with your cute kids! I never knew you all had such musical talents! :)
Post a Comment