Kenna and I formed a band, "Snuggle Lightning" (that name was randomly chosen by the game and we knew we couldn't come up with anything to top that). So, as typically happens with rock stars we have given up all other responsibilities so we can focus on our musical "career." Because of this the house has become a little less tidy.

And real rock stars can't be bothered with taking care of children so we hired this guy we know who is about to lose his job to take care of the kids.

Even Grandpa Wilson got into the act
3 comments:
I just have to say that that kitchen picture is gross! I know that is not in your new house. And I like the shot of the babysitter! We are way jealous about the new game and we love the new matching pajamas for all the kids. Mary is sure growing up! She looks a LOT like Tanner. Happy New Year!
Love these pics, especially the early-morning shot of Mary.
And tell Ella that in the event she finds herself suddenly without parents, she can absolutely come live with me (and Grandma and Grandpa, since I don't seem to be any closer to actually having my own place) and I will call her Babycakes EVERY DAY!
Let's not hope for that turn of events, though. Love you and miss you!
So cute of your kiddos (as always!), and I even liked the picture of the *babysitter*. I guess we need to become cool parents and get the Wii & Rock Band!
Post a Comment