Thursday, January 29, 2009

All because Ella flushed ice cubes down the toilet

We get this.



We just got our computer back from Best Buy. Again. The first time I sent it in to be repaired they didn't and so I had to send it in again and it just came back tonight. So I have been guilt free with regards to my lack of blogging until now.


Today I took the middle three kids sledding after I got home from work.
There is a park nearby that has a good sized man-made hill that was pretty crowded. The kids had fun and they lasted about 45 minutes before they got too cold and wanted to leave. Ella phoned ahead so mom would have the hot chocolate ready. But there's really nothing like an hour or two of Rockband to get your blood pumping again. Today we worked on some Foo Fighters and Pearl Jam.

1 comment:

Emilee said...

We've been enjoying the sledding, too! Isn't snow fun? At least while you're sledding?