Monday, June 16, 2008

Progress











In spite of the fact that our realtor and the model-home lady both told us they would take and send pictures of our house WEEKLY!, we have yet to receive a single one. That is until today when my wonderful parents sent 58 glorious snapshots of every angle of our new home. How wonderful it was to see our house with walls. Here are a few for your viewing pleasure!
And clearly, I, like Marc will have to work on the spacing (when it isn't an hour past my bedtime!)

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Congrats Kenna! I can't wait to see how you decorate it... I need some ideas for my house! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love the deck! You guys will have so much fun with all that space.

Taryn said...

You must be SO excited!!! Keep posting pics. I love it!

Debbie said...

Very exciting!!

Beth said...

I am in love. I will continue to imagine myself in your house.

Kate said...

It is coming along! What a beautiful house. My in-laws just bought their new house. They move in during the first week of Sept. It's in Loveland. I need to call you to figure out how far away you will be. We're planning to visit them in the beginning of October. Will you be in your new house by then?