After Tanner's swimming lesson on saturday I overheard another father getting his kid dressed say this "quit playing with that thing and cover it up." Sage advice we could all live by.
So many inappropriate comments running through my head right now. But instead, I will tell you this story. When Dillon was a sunbeam, he was walking to the little podium to give his prayer when he stopped at the Primary president and said, "I have a penis." She didn't miss a beat. She said, "Yes you do, now please say the prayer." Kids are awesome.
3 comments:
I have such an embarrassing story of my son & hubby about the "thing" that I don't dare even put it on here. It was hilarious though!
So many inappropriate comments running through my head right now. But instead, I will tell you this story. When Dillon was a sunbeam, he was walking to the little podium to give his prayer when he stopped at the Primary president and said, "I have a penis." She didn't miss a beat. She said, "Yes you do, now please say the prayer." Kids are awesome.
Marc, thanks for leaving out the picture!
Post a Comment