This is the T-wing fighter. It has wedge antilles for the pilot. R2-D2 gives power to the ship. It fires really big missiles that can destroy the Death Star! It is made out of the X-wing fighter cockpit. That is the blackness of space behind the ship. The most important part of the ship is that the pilot always comes out alive.
Tanner built this ship tonight and really wanted to post it on the blog. With the exception of "the blackness of space" those are his words that he dictated to me. I'll be darned if I know what an antille is but he was very specific. He is a funny boy.
7 comments:
Love the last line about the pilot always coming out alive. That *is* an important part of the ship!!!
Good work, Tanner! Very descriptive.
My boys LOVE Star Wars and legos too! They aren't at that point yet to build it that good! Way to go Tanner!
Maybe Tanner can help Kai and Dylan with their AT-ST that is a hundred pieces.
Tanner that is the greatest space ship I have ever seen! Thanks for showing it to us. I love you.
Thad amazing ship proves that Tanner and Dillon are going to be best friends.
Hey, I've just been "catching up" on your blog. I am so excited for you guys! Your new house looks fantastic. You SO deserve it!! Let me know how cleaning all those bathrooms goes... Your kids are all so cute and smart and funny. Marc, we laughed hysterically about your running. Greg and I are doing another 5K this summer...and we will probably fare about as well as you! We miss you guys and wish you the best! And, again, enjoy that beautiful house!
Love, Rindi
Aren't Star Wars legos great? We finally had to get a cabinet to house all of Justin's. If you ever get a chance, go into a lego store. They have some amazing exhibits that Tanner would love. The one in Chicago has a lego Darth Vader that is about six feet tall.
Post a Comment