The kids actually thought it was pretty fun. For one they were mesmerized by the TV since it had cable and secondly, those hospital beds are so fun how they go up and down and up and down and up......
Unfortunately, on Wednesday, Sarah started with the same symptoms as Rylee. Fortunately, she is feeling better....no hospitalization required. Shortly after I took this picture of her snuggled up with her bear, she fell asleep on the couch (which I don't think she has EVER done!)
I think the girls are both feeling better and hopefully it won't run through the rest of us... isn't that just the best part of a big family? One gets sick and you get to look forward to several weeks of sickness as all the kids get the bug. Ugh!
4 comments:
Oh Kenna, that stinks! I am glad the girls are feeling better. What good sports they all were, enjoying their time together in the hospital. It always seems cool to the ones who don't HAVE to be there.
I have to admit, when we are sick in this house, all TV rules are thrown out the window. Kiersten was sick for a few days this week and I knew she was feeling better when she woke up one morning talking about Backyardigans!
Happy to hear that the girls are better. I was hoping that nothing would stop the trip to the orchard on the 29th. See you then.
glad to hear Rylee is home and on the mend!
Glad to hear Rylee is feeling better and the family got to go home. I love the picture of Rylee with her little legs crossed! So cute!
Post a Comment