Monday, September 24, 2007

Best of the Week

I actually have two 'bests' this week, one is kind of silly, the other, really sweet.
  • Lunch at Baja Fresh after the cannery with the youth. The Young Men's president took a vote (he really wanted to go to Baja Fresh) and Baja Fresh won over pizza 6 to 3. Why there are 7 of these restaurants in the Detroit area and zero in the Toledo area is a mystery to me.
  • My little Sarah who has been so sick with fever and a frightening croupy cough, has been SOOO snuggly. She has never been one to sit on my lap for any length of time, but since she has not been feeling well, I have gotten to hold her for as long as I want. I would rather have her well but for now I will take all the extra love and affection that she will give out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best of my week is getting to hang out with you!

Emilee said...

Sweet Sara! We missed her today. Mimi felt cheated, as evidenced by her fit.
Is Baja Fresh like Cafe Rio or Costa Vida? Is it as good or not quite--like Chipotle?

Beth said...

Oooh, I consider that the one perk to having a sick little one. Hope she feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

I do believe that snuggling is the best part about babies. I'm not sure I can handle the other stuff yet--thus, no kids! I hope Sarah feels better soon.

joyful704 said...

i hope sarah feels better, calvin can't wait to "pay"

i get no more snuggle time from calvin, but he has started to rub my back a bit...oliver is still good for lots of snuggling though!