Monday, August 20, 2007

Dog days of summer

We are busy winding down the summer and looking forward to school starting. I have a child starting school each week for the next three weeks. Sarah and I will have plenty of time together. Maybe I will teach her about the joy of pedicures! Here are some pictures of things we've been doing the past few weeks. Almost weekly trips to Playground World. It is a showroom for the Rainbow Play Systems but they open each friday from 10-11 for play. The kids LOVE it.
We finished up baseball...now on to swimming lessons to prepare for next summer's trip to the Outer Banks


A really fun playgroup at our friend's house.

Rylee chirped away a couple of weeks at Camp Cricket. This is her counselor, Maggie. She was great.

It was really hot here for a while so we spent a lot of time at the pool. The kids got these AWFUL Simpson's toys at Burger King and it nearly drove me crazy listening to Marge say, "Oh, Homie!". They have mysteriously disappeared ;)!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I LOVE all of these fun summer pictures. Although we had a fun summer... and it's good to have the kids in school, these pictures make me want to extend summer vacation a little longer... and include a trip to Toledo.

Beth said...

We sure miss summer fun in Toledo! I can't believe fall is right around the corner. I don't blame you for taking away the toys - I would have had to hide them from my husband. Hope the kids have a great time returning to school!

Mel said...

By "mysteriously disappeared", what do you mean? :) Love the pics - keep 'em coming!