Little Ella on her birthday, July 18, 2003It is hard to believe it has been four years since Ella joined our family. She was very excited to be able to spend her birthday at grandma and grandpa's house this year. She brings so much joy, laughter and a bit of drama to our home! Don't know what we'd do without her.

We have tried for the last few years, when Marc is able to have a tradition of Marc taking the birthday child out to lunch at the place of their choosing on their birthday. Much to Marc's dismay, Ella chose Chuck E Cheese. Marc was pleasantly surprised by the pizza and Ella had a great time.

Aunt Rachael, our family cake decorator, made Ella's cake for her. When Ella saw it she said, "I love it!" I loved it, too. I remember having one like it when I was little. Thanks Rachael for making her a cake she won't soon forget.

Ella got so many fun presents from everyone!
1 comment:
Who got her the big pink hat? Looks like a fun party!
Post a Comment