As I mentioned in the update, Marc surprised me with a trip to Phoenix a couple of weeks ago. My sister, Melissa (who lives there) and I enjoyed a day of pampering and relaxation a resort/spa called the Boulders. Here are some of the pictures.
This is me outside the spa the following day. I actually didn't take any pictures while we were there. We hung out in a robe all day and carrying a camera around with me would have ruined the experience. Trust me when I say you should all go. It was great.
Melissa by the pool. Notice the lovely waterfall in the background. Melissa and I were in agreement that it was probably not a natural waterfall.
Our lovely toes! Melissa thought it was sad that the Ohio girl's feet were more tan than the Arizona girl. I told her hours of pushing a child on a swing in flip flops make your feet tan. Working in an air-conditioned office does not!
Dinner out with my brother (Justin), Melissa's husband (Derek), and Mel. We went to a cute little Mexican place that had a guy singing Neil Diamond songs in spanish! Too funny!
3 comments:
Finally--a picture of J post-weight loss! Thanks Keen-a!
Still, very sad I missed out.
You look so cute! I love your hair. I wish I could have stopped by the spa to say hi!!!
What did you and Melissa do, say to yourselves "Gee, let's see how far away can we get from the camera and then take a picture."
The dinner picture was good. You all look great.
Post a Comment