Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Special Olympics

Rylee participated in her first Special Olympics a couple of weekends ago.

Here she is at the opening ceremony.


Here she is holding on for dear life as she took gold in the wheelchair race!


Next off to take bronze in the softball throw.


Enjoying the sweet taste of victory.

It was a beautiful day of positive energy and inspiring athletes.


The next picture has nothing to do with the special olympics.
I am posting it because it is funny.
Mary's reaction one morning when I told her she had to have oatmeal for breakfast.


2 comments:

Kasey said...

Way to go Rylee!

Great job on the toy purge! I need to take the plunge! Our toy room is out of control!

Mel said...

Awesome, Rylee! So fun! That picture of Mary is golden. Based on that face, oatmeal is THE worst thing on the planet earth :)